Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to patent an idea or product good an idea you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of providers not trying to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Include too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and www.pearltrees.com don’t need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent ideas and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.